Deposit Monthly New Product Bulletin
Our Research Team continuously scours the product launches, press releases and advertisements of the top 50 banks, top 10 credit unions, and select top digital banks to provide a monthly summary of the latest retail and small business movements.
The Monthly New Product Bulletin contains highlights of promotional campaigns, information on fees, features, current APYs and peer group information on the providers’ newly released products. Excerpts and screenshots are provided throughout the bulletin to visualize the month’s updates with links to the original content.
The Monthly New Product Bulletin (MNPB) brings together the top stories, developments, news and press releases from the banking industry every month. With an eye on the ever changing U.S. banking market, the Research Team spot emerging trends and summarize them within the MNPB with screenshots and sources, creating a consolidated overview of the latest updates with the insight of a dedicated team.
- Trends and Innovations – Highlights trends observed as a result of releases and stories from multiple banking stories
- Retail and Business Products – Get an overview of the newly launched products, with screenshots and our Research Team’s analyses
- Select Print Ads – See how your competitors are advertising their rates and products
- Online Promotions – Keep up-to-date with your competitors’ online promotions, with links to the original content, to add in to your competitor research
- Press Releases – Get bank and credit union announcements of Acquisitions, Mergers, Sponsorships, Product Launches, and Charitable Giving
Get international spotlights on new products and new market entrants:
Dig into the pricing and promotional details of new Retail and Business products, with Informa observations and links to the original content:
See the print and digital adverts of your competitors, with source information on where and when they were posted:
The content of the bulletins change on a monthly basis, as new products and announcements vary by institution each month – to see the highlights of each report, select the MNPB of interest in the drop-down above and the highlights will populate above your selection.