Interest Rate Review
A monthly snapshot of the U.S. interest rate market – Compare your deposits, consumer loans, mortgage and credit card rates against national averages from the top 50 banks and thrift holding companies (defined by deposit rates), and all banks, thrifts, and credit unions within Informa’s database.
Data includes national averages, highs and lows, with historical averages used to highlight trends.
The Interest Rate Review can be downloaded as a PDF, providing a breakdown of rate averages, highs and lows, across a series of products including:
- Certificates of Deposit – 3, 6, 12, 24, and 36 Month CD at $25k
- Checking Accounts – Interest Checking at $25k
- Money Market Accounts – Money Market at $10k and $50k
- Home Equity Loans – Home Equity Lines of Credit, and Home Equity Loans
- Auto Loans – 4 and 5-Year New Auto, and 4-Year Used Auto rates
- Credit Cards – Platinum and Reward Cards, and Introductory Purchase Rate
- Mortgage Loans – 15 and 30 Year Fixed, 30 Year Jumbo, and 5/1 ARM
A historic report is available as a sample to see the type of data available in each months’ review, you can access it via the sample tab on this page.